Emails Not Piping - Ticket Submission Failed

ATS Larry

Question

Hello,

I am using 2 domains here:

atso.co

&

accountlog.in

All emails that I use are @atso.co, but forward to the same @accountlog.in, which then is to import into the ticket system.

However, if I send an email to abuse@atso.co, it forwards to abuse@accountlog.in but it rejects the import and sends an email back to the sender and it says:

Our system received your email, but was unable to process it for one of the following reasons..

1. The email address you sent the message from does not belong to any of our clients and this department only allows existing clients to open tickets.

2. You replied to a ticket notice, and we are unable to determine what ticket number you are responding to.

3. The department you emailed no longer exists.

I DO NOT, have the box checked to allow only clients to create tickets and replies, as this is a department that is open to the general public, but it's rejecting as if I did have that box checked.

I have even tried this WITH a client email address (ie, mine) and it still produces the same error message.

Anyone have any clue how I can fix this so that it works properly?

Thanks,

Larry

7 answers to this question

Yup, as I said:

"I have done both, tried it without the bang and with the bang with both paths and I still encounter the same issue.".

I'm still at a loss and it's still not working.

oh by both paths I thought you meant one with index.php and one with the support one.

As there is:

/usr/bin/php /home/user/public_html/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1

and:

/usr/bin/php /home/user/public_html/index.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1

oh by both paths I thought you meant one with index.php and one with the support one.

As there is:

/usr/bin/php /home/user/public_html/plugins/support_manager/pipe.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1

and:

/usr/bin/php /home/user/public_html/index.php plugin/support_manager/ticket_pipe/index/1

I just tried that too and still have the same problem. :(  Not good.