Invoicing And Notifications

jjn

Question

I got a question and need to understand how Blesta is working and why it’s not working correctly in our case, let me explain

We have installed Blesta (2.5) for the moment, we create services and PayPal subscription payment gateway are configured, we have several customers which have subscribe to a service.

Each month payment is done so we receive PayPal subscription payment in our PayPal Account, but on Blesta the payment is not recorded (no IPN?), so we don’t know why and if is the reason why invoice is not sent automatically sent to the customer

So this is not the way we need it to work, we would like to have customer registered to services, when period ends payment is receive to our PayPal account and Blesta invoice automatically and send to customer using email.

5 answers to this question

Make sure that the email address as configured in Blesta for your PayPal gateway is the same email address that is set as the "default" email address in PayPal. If they don't match, Blesta will not record the payment.

This was updated in 3.0.7.

[CORE-920] - PayPal: Validate should check either business or receiver_email for match on account

Thanks for your help

Yes I configure Paypal email address on Gateway, so this is not the way, also some transactions IPN are recorded not all.

If you have existing subscriptions set up they may be using a different business email address than the one configured in Blesta. Ensure that the business email address matches. You can also update your settings in PayPal to set your default business email address to the one that you configured in Blesta. This will ensure that all subscriptions sent to Blesta have the correct address.

Also my customer never receive email with invoice

Thanks

Check to ensure that the client is configured to accept email delivery for their invoices on the client profile page. If they are set to Email, verify that your email settings are correct.