Hidden Active Directadmin Service After Term Removal From Package

interfasys

After having used the WHMCS importer, I noticed that one client's service had 2 packages at 2 different prices under the same service. See this bug.

So I removed the package from the service and maybe I did another step, I can't recall... but I ended up with a hidden active service.

Steps

1. Edit service which has one Directadmin package set at 2 different prices
  2. Remove the discounted price, as the discount should only be applied on the invoice.
  3. Maybe I also did this: Remove the term from the Directadmin package, under packages

Result:

Client shows 2 active packages, only one of which is being displayed.

I looked at the database and could see both services still being assigned to the client. I set the pricing_id of the hidden service to the same id as the one I could see and both appeared in the customer's list.

So, there seems to be some integrity rule missing which should stop a term from being removed if still active in a service. Kind of like what's happening with domain accounts if one tries to remove an active account.

Closed as not a bug.

The issue you have is because you deleted the package pricing that the service was using. The package pricing determines the term, period, and price that a service renews at, as well as links the service to the package. Without the package pricing the service is useless (and thus can't be displayed).