There Are One Or More Cron Tasks That Have Been Executing For More Than 60 Minutes

velaware

Question

5 answers to this question

You need to check a table for it, I forgot the link to the thread, so I hope Tyson can post it again here for you.

You would need to compare the last run time versus the time the task was supposed to run from the Company Automation page. In v3.1, that page will highlight tasks that have failed to complete, and give you an option to reset it. But until you're on that version, this thread might help. When you determine which task has failed, you can clear it from the database and try to run the cron manually through the interface. If there are any fatal errors, they should be listed there.

You would need to compare the last run time versus the time the task was supposed to run from the Company Automation page. In v3.1, that page will highlight tasks that have failed to complete, and give you an option to reset it. But until you're on that version, this thread might help. When you determine which task has failed, you can clear it from the database and try to run the cron manually through the interface. If there are any fatal errors, they should be listed there.

I found it out being the support system polling for tickets (which makes sense), is there a way to force a pull since I have it connected to IMAP to make sure everything is back up and running smoothly?

Depending on the interval you have set for that task on the Company Automation page, it may have already run via cron. You can check the timestamp next to the task on the Company Automation page for "Download Tickets" to see if it has ran in the last few minutes. Assuming you have a 5 minute interval on that task, if the timestamp next to the task is not within the last 5 minutes, it did not complete.

Tasks can't be forced to run outside of their scheduled interval, so running the cron manually may not run the task. Adding to what I mentioned in the previous thread I linked, you would need to set a `log_cron`.`end_date` in the database that is more than 5 minutes from now, and then immediately run the cron manually through the interface. If the task fails to run again due to some error, you'll see that error in the interface when running the cron manually.