Payment Reminders Cron Does Not Complete

jwogrady

Question

Since upgraded to 5.5.2 our Payment Reminders cron task stoped completing.  Old forum threads indicate it might be a parsing error on the template.  Anyone else run into that?  Which log file should I check for errors?   Blesta has a lot.... ?

general-error

general-info

general-notice

general-warning

general-info-cron

general-notice-cron

general-warning-cron

But no general-error-cron generated.....

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 4.02.00 PM.png

1 answer to this question

cat general-notice-cron-2022-10-11.log

[2022-10-11T14:30:18.182110+00:00] general.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined property: stdClass::$client {"code":8,"message":"Undefined property: stdClass::$client","file":"/blesta/core/Automation/Tasks/Task/PaymentReminders.php","line":438}

[2022-10-11T20:35:04.548277+00:00] general.NOTICE: E_NOTICE: Undefined property: stdClass::$client {"code":8,"message":"Undefined property: stdClass::$client","file":"/blesta/core/Automation/Tasks/Task/PaymentReminders.php","line":438}

Found this in notices.  Is there a fix?

line 438 references a messenger.  I did have Twillo activated, but never configured.  Wondering if the cron is trying to use it anyways?  I uninstalled Twillo to see if that fixes it.   Expected behavior would be to complete the cron with a notice.... instead of continuing to spin.