Another Interworx Issue

medfordite

Question

Similar to Cubicwebs  issue, but different:

I did a test order for a bogus domain (let's assume for a minute a customer is going to buy their domain, but not through me and has yet to buy it but is getting their hosting set up scenario) I get the following error:

status] => 11
    [payload] => There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
domain: "example.com" This is not a valid option
Usage: 
domain --SPITS OUT ALL DOMAINS PIPED--

)

getResponse Results (Line: 304)
stdClass Object
(
    [status] => error
    [response] => reported_error There was a problem validating the form. Please see details below.
domain: "example.com" This is not a valid option
Usage: 
domain 
domain --SPITS OUT ALL DOMAINS PIPED--

Where I say --SPITS OUT ALL DOMAINS PIPED-- this is basically domain1.com|domain2.com|domain3.com...etc...

I am not sure what form is trying to validate at this point. I obviously can set up accounts manually though in Interworx.

10 answers to this question

Tyson - thanks for the reply. :)

Basically, Blesta is trying to provision the account on the Interworx server.  When it does, I get the error I described in my original post.

So, to make this work, I have to tell it not to use the module when creating an account.  Then, go in to Interworx and manually create it there. 

Blesta only logs serialized data, unlike what you've included in your first post, so the Inteworx API must have debug set to display such an error. I would need to see the actual input and output to try to see what's going on.

So you can set Debugging to "none" for the Interworx module, then attempt to create a service. When you receive an error, check the Module Log and include all of the Input and Output details here. Feel free to redact any sensitive information.

Well now this has morphed into something different from my original problem, here it is anyway:

With an Existing User With NO services already (my test account) and debug off:

Retrieving Package information, No Packages found for this User

UNDER INPUT:

bow.captainhost.net|createAccount
a:6:{s:6:"domain";s:10:"arjor1.com";s:5:"email";s:23:"test@example.com";s:8:"username";s:6:"arjor1";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:1:"1";s:8:"reseller";i:0;}

UNDER OUTPUT:
O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:11:"no_packages";s:3:"log";s:0:"";}

With Existing User With NO services already (my test account) and debug ON:

Retrieving Package information, No Packages found for this User

UNDER INPUT:

a:6:{s:6:"domain";s:10:"arjor1.com";s:5:"email";s:16:"test@example.com";s:8:"username";s:6:"arjor1";s:8:"password";s:3:"***";s:4:"plan";s:1:"1";s:8:"reseller";i:0;}

UNDER OUTPUT:
O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:6:"status";s:5:"error";s:8:"response";s:11:"no_packages";s:3:"log";s:0:"";}

I tested this with a known account that I have (my personal one) with packages, and am getting the same no packages error.

Sounds like it could be one of the following:

1. Interworx does not have any reseller packages set
  2. The reseller packages are not accessible via the API (permissions/API access issue)

If you go to add a package, similar to your current package, do the Interworx packages load?

I can confirm that if I do enter in a new account into Interworx (in this case a new Siteworx Account as they call it), it does work fine when adding it directly through Interworx. . 

This issue did not appear until 3.1 so I am not 100% certain if there were any code changes in the module itself, but not having any reseller accounts other than my own account as the server admin.  When looking at that account, I saw that there is no option to set packages for my account.

Also, in the module management - there is no option to add or assign a reseller to use in the Interworx server.