Bug - Adding Service With An Addon

ATS Larry

Hello,

I have discovered a bug in the latest version of Blesta that prohibits adding a service with an addon.  The work around is you have to add the service first, then go back in and add the addon.

Adding them both together results in a confirmation page with no buttons, white background and some unformatted text on the page in plain text.  There is no CSS coding, no template or anything, just confirmation in plain text on a very basic web page and on top of it all, what you are doing (setting up a hosting account with an addon IP) never completes.  So it halts the process and doesn't process at all.

Steps to recreate:

1. Go to a client.

2. Add a service.

3. Add a cPanel hosting account.

4. Select your addon to add a dedicated IP to the account.

5. Click on create.

6. Click on Add Service / Confirmation button.

7. Wahlah!  This is where the error occurs and this page errors out.

Regards,

Larry

Here's a screenshot of the screen... 

02.06.2014-17.png

As I stated, this does not actually do ANYTHING, so it doesn't setup the account, it just shows this information.  If I go back to the customer's account, it shows as there is NOTHING on the account as if I never even attempted this.

Regards,

Larry

Can't say I've experienced this. I would need to know how you have your packages/addon packages setup to duplicate this, but from other addons I have, I'm not able to reproduce the problem.

Try enabling error reporting in php and then go back to that page to look for errors.