Time-Based Cron Task Never Runs

velaware

Question

I have a cron task I made myself that doesn't want to run at its time interval (I've tested by updating the interval and waiting one or two cron cycles).  Cron's set to run every 5 minutes and it does run as I see entries in the logs and and such, even running cron manually doesn't work for this one cron.  It is also enabled.

3 answers to this question

What setting values are saved for the cron task? Did it happen to run once, but stall?

I feel bad, I forgot I even made this thread, heh.

Not sure what you're asking in regards to "setting values are saved" but it's a time cron that is typically set to run at 23:50:00.

It'll start, then stall, and I have to delete the entry in log_cron to make anything happen.

Cody mentioned to disable the automatic schedule and run php /blesta/path/index.php cron pluginTasks but I get no output at all.

I feel bad, I forgot I even made this thread, heh.

Not sure what you're asking in regards to "setting values are saved" but it's a time cron that is typically set to run at 23:50:00.

It'll start, then stall, and I have to delete the entry in log_cron to make anything happen.

Cody mentioned to disable the automatic schedule and run php /blesta/path/index.php cron pluginTasks but I get no output at all.

You probably don't have error reporting configured to display errors in your PHP CLI ini file.