Some Newbie Questions

indieben

Question

Hi, 

1. How do I change the font-face for Blesta? I got as far as working out that a) it's not in the look and feel section, although I am surprised b) for the client side, there are files relating to the template in blesta/app/views/client/bootstrap/css. 

My obvious thoughts were application.css and theme.css -> I saw settings in application.css as follows: 

--font-family-sans-serif: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, "Noto Sans", "Liberation Sans", sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol", "Noto Color Emoji";
  --font-family-monospace: SFMono-Regular, Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, "Liberation Mono", "Courier New", monospace; }

I haven't a clue what I need to change. I want poppins essentially. I can't see anything within the documentation. 

2. WHMCS has an integration section with a domain search that I can add to my WordPress install. Discussions relating to this in the forums date back years and there is a some code and advice that CRF tokens need to be partly disabled and then there are some code recomendations. These all seem to rely on the client inputting the TLD at the end of the domain name they are interested in. However, I was hoping for top TLD's to be recommended (top being something presumably i'd configure to recommend .com .co.uk .net, .org.uk and some others. I couldn't see anything within the documentation. 

3. I use Gandi for domain registrations, a search of Google suggested installing OVH but I can see nowhere to add my domain prices or for connecting Gandi up and nothing within documentation. 

5 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, indieben said:

WHMCS has an integration section with a domain search that I can add to my WordPress install. Discussions relating to this in the forums date back years and there is a some code and advice that CRF tokens need to be partly disabled and then there are some code recomendations. These all seem to rely on the client inputting the TLD at the end of the domain name they are interested in. However, I was hoping for top TLD's to be recommended (top being something presumably i'd configure to recommend .com .co.uk .net, .org.uk and some others. I couldn't see anything within the documentation. 

There is an option called DataFeeds in the Blesta settings that does what you want to do with the domain, to be honest never used and i can't find the documentation for it.

Instead of using Wordpress + Blesta you can integrade your current template using a visual page builder like.

50 minutes ago, indieben said:

--font-family-sans-serif: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, "Noto Sans", "Liberation Sans", sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol", "Noto Color Emoji";
  --font-family-monospace: SFMono-Regular, Menlo, Monaco, Consolas, "Liberation Mono", "Courier New", monospace; }

i believe is either on /blesta/client/theme/theme.css or /blesta/plugins/cms/views/default/css/styles.css which is a wild guess

17 minutes ago, SystemFreaks said:

There is an option called DataFeeds in the Blesta settings that does what you want to do with the domain, to be honest never used and i can't find the documentation for it.

Instead of using Wordpress + Blesta you can integrade your current template using a visual page builder like.

Hi Systemfreaks and thanks for your response. 

I had a look at this and there didn't appear to be one under datafeeds. What you may have seen is "Returns an HTML table containing the pricing for all TLDs." but that does not appear to be a domain search. 

1 hour ago, indieben said:

I had a look at this and there didn't appear to be one under datafeeds. What you may have seen is "Returns an HTML table containing the pricing for all TLDs." but that does not appear to be a domain search. 

i never really used it, Domains weren't a strong point of blesta until 5.6, and now i am searching from blesta, i believe the wordpress+ blesta installation to be a bit too much work

You should never edit Blesta's CSS files directly. As with most applications, it is better if you create your own overrides.css file with your custom styles, and then simply load it in /app/views/client/bootstrap/structure.pdt after the other CSS files. This will let you update any styles you want by overloading the default styles.

Some of Blesta's CSS files are dynamically generated, and editing them will cause any edits to be lost on upgrade.