Best Way To Create Hosting Package

marcel

Question

Whats the best way to create a hosting package.

What i mean by this is, when a client ordered a hosting package it will go first to transfer or buy a domain ,than it will go strait to the selected Hosting package and then order that package..

Or is this not possible?

Best regards marcel

3 answers to this question

Depends what your trying to do:

Sell Hosting & Domain together: Order form > Type: Domain and Other > Domain order form  then select the packages for hosting. That will show the domain groups first then they pick the hosting package.

Sell one or the other (How I do it): Customer click order they get hosting packages, they order a domain after by clicking domains on my website and then go to the domain order form. That's just Order form > Type: General > Packages for hosting. Order form > type: domain and other > just pick the domain group.

Thank you Cubic,

So It works just a little bit differed than whm**?

Because when i select option one in your description, it will first go to the domain order form, and than i must select the hosting package.is there a possibility to only show that package that they have selected before?So that they only see one package in stead of all packages.. 

Best regards Marcel

Thank you Cubic,

So It works just a little bit differed than whm**?

Because when i select option one in your description, it will first go to the domain order form, and than i must select the hosting package.is there a possibility to only show that package that they have selected before?So that they only see one package in stead of all packages.. 

Best regards Marcel

Yeah it's better I believe, simple and effective, you can make a special group, and put the one package you like in it as-well as the main group, but you can't show a package they pick, not yet anyway.

They are working on other order forms for the future, so you could suggest it :).