Email Invoice Reminder Hotlink

MemoryX2

Okay, it would be so much easier if I could manually email clients their invoice reminder right from the billing > invoice tab.

Currently I can individually open up a client that has a due invoice (after going to the billing > invoice tab to see which have due invoices), click a check box and then send a payment reminder. I would like to see this part stay the same because it allows me to specify the email address. What I would like to see is on the billing > invoice tab, a link under options to quickly send an invoice reminder. 

This link should automatically send to the default address(s) on file, using the default invoice template. I think it would be great just like the following  edit, view, pay, send reminder or just Remind.

This is not a huge feature request or a huge priority. This is just one of those things that would make a huge impact on usability. Having this here would make the flow of things much easier, and it would go along perfectly as one of the many not really noticed but slick as butter features that Blesta has. 

Again, I think this would make a huge impact. People probably don't send manual invoices that often but when they do, this would be perfect.

Thanks