Packages/Domain Option Goes To 404 Page

bins

Question

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, bins said:

Whilst setting my trial Blesta install, all seems OK, but going to Packages/Domain Option (mydomainadmin/plugin/domains/admin_domains/tlds/) gives me a 404.  Can't seem to work out why!

Any wiser users out there who might have an idea on what the cause is?

Double check that the "Domain Manager" plugin is installed under Settings > System > Plugins. If it is, then there's likely some kind of rule or issue with your web server blocking the request. Unless you recently moved Blesta to another directory and the path is not correct..? If you made a change, you should verify the options are correct under Settings > System > General, and re-save the Staff Group to clear the Navigation Cache. Settings > System > Staff > Staff Groups. Edit & Save without changes.

Thanks, Paul,

I have carried out the suggested actions and still I get a 404.

I also have the Netim domain plugin - would that affect things?

One thing is strange is that the url the menu is trying to point to is - mydomain/admin/plugin/domains/admin_domains/tlds/ but there isnt an admin folder  (I assume this is redirected somewhere like htaccess.  Also, under admin_domains, tld folder is not there!

On 12/10/2023 at 2:27 AM, bins said:

Thanks, Paul,

I have carried out the suggested actions and still I get a 404.

I also have the Netim domain plugin - would that affect things?

One thing is strange is that the url the menu is trying to point to is - mydomain/admin/plugin/domains/admin_domains/tlds/ but there isnt an admin folder  (I assume this is redirected somewhere like htaccess.  Also, under admin_domains, tld folder is not there!

Do you have index.php in your URLs? What web server are you running? If index.php is in your URLs then you may not running Apache or have mod_rewrite, or are missing the .htaccess file included with Blesta. If index.php is in your URLs but not in the link, try adding it just after the domain and see i f the 404 goes away.

No there is no actual /admin/ directory, this is rewritten and handled by the application.