I Can't Find Templates For Order Forms? Where Are These?

dado023

Question

hi , i am having trouble with templates, aparently my installation is not cofigured properly or there is something else in question here.

I am setting up my new Blesta3.1.3 installation, and i am following documentation by letter, but i cant find these templates shown in documentation...look here:

do i need to configure something extra for these to show up?

3sqBrlr.png

13 answers to this question

really? oh man, what a bummer, i was bashing my head trying to figure out what am i doing wrong.....it is really to bad we don't have those in current version  :(

If your up for it you can upgrade to Beta 3.2.x b3 or you can wait for the stable which shouldn't be long.

If your up for it you can upgrade to Beta 3.2.x b3 or you can wait for the stable which shouldn't be long.

hmmm, this is really really tempting...have you tried it yourself on live site.....i would be willing to go for it, but somehow i am a bit paranoid about massive beta dysfunctional state...or that's not the case in this scenario?

hmmm, this is really really tempting...have you tried it yourself on live site.....i would be willing to go for it, but somehow i am a bit paranoid about massive beta dysfunctional state...or that's not the case in this scenario?

I use it on my billing area, I always upgrade to Beta's it helps find live bugs and also shows our customers how much we believe in the product and the great team behind it. It also helps get the clients used to the area.

thanks Michael, your comments are really helpful, i think i will try it

One more question, just to be sure.

Do i download latest beta and overwrite files via ftp on top of existing Blesta 3.1.3, or it should be done somehow differently?

XZUd8yl.png

Yes you need to overwrite the files, be carefull though, pipe.php if you use it needs 0777 after, maybe hashbang'd. 

If you edited structure.pdt keep a copy. If you edited the routes to ensure you change them before you do anything.

Ensure you run /upgrade/ after the files have been overwritten.

AND Please BACKUP your files / database just in case.

thank you Michael, you are awesome guy....supporting us newbs here is a great deal of help!

Blesta should somehow reward your activity and effort in this forum  :D

I must say, now that i tried Blesta 3.2, i cant imagine going back to 3.1, this is just crazy neat and nicely done.

thank you Michael, you are awesome guy....supporting us newbs here is a great deal of help!

Blesta should somehow reward your activity and effort in this forum  :D

I must say, now that i tried Blesta 3.2, i cant imagine going back to 3.1, this is just crazy neat and nicely done.

That's the aim haha wait for 3.3 you'd never go back to 3.2 or 3.1 haha. And I love Blesta and I do my best to help people get used to it is because we are a great community and it helps expand it too. In a few years you might be helping people as-well :).