Changing Wording

Jawloms

Question

Hi all,

I have done a search and couldn't find this, but can't believe it hasn't been asked before;

I'm new to Blesta, I have a hosting account on WHM. I've got all my packages set up, but when someone goes through the wizard to buy one, Step 2 rather crudely says "Configurable Options" and underneath "Domain". I would like to re-word it to something along the lines of "Please enter the full domain name you wish to host" or something and can not find where to do this.

Please help

Thank you

Stuart

4 answers to this question

It's not been asked before because I think people don't mind it being domain :D haha. But to change it you can do by going to:

/components/modules/cpanel/language/en_us/cpanel.php

change the line:

$lang['Cpanel.service_field.domain'] = "Domain";

to:

$lang['Cpanel.service_field.domain'] = "Please enter the full domain name you wish to host";

However please note when upgrading this module it will be overwritten I'm not sure if this works but probably would be worth an attempt:

Go to: /language/en_us/_custom.php

And add this line:

$lang['Cpanel.service_field.domain'] = "Please enter the full domain name you wish to host";

It might overwrite it and be there when you upgrade the module.

However please note when upgrading this module it will be overwritten I'm not sure if this works but probably would be worth an attempt:

Go to: /language/en_us/_custom.php

And add this line:

It might overwrite it and be there when you upgrade the module.

Quick note;

When I did this but, "$lang['Cpanel.service_field.domain'] = "Please enter the full domain name you wish to host";" appeared at the top of every page, except when I went through the wizard and got to step 2 and then that was the only thing which appeared on the page! Just completely white, with that at the top. I'm not bothered, I'm very happy as the first part of your post has solved my question anyway! I just took it out again and will remember to check after any upgrades.

Stuart

Nevermind, figured out what I did. I pasted it in after the "?>" closing the php off.  Oops......