Services Search / Filtering

Greg-Mega

On the Admin -> Clients screen and probably also on the Client's side to under services it would be really great if there was the ability to search for services by label or other concatenated information related to the services by keyword.

Even additional filtering options may even be handy but at minimum a keyword search / filter beside the "New Service" button would suffice.

I suffered this issue with Blesta 2 as well but Blesta 3 is slightly better in that it lists more on the screen at a time but I have a number of clients with 200+ services meaning around 10+ pages I have to look through to find a service which is a slow process.

It appears the pagination uses AJAX so i wouldn't imagine it would be a huge task to implement and may also flow through to Transactions / Invoices / Tickets etc. and wouldn't be so frustrating when you have quite a bit of data in Blesta like I do and clients with many active services.

Screenshot below as an example, I had to hunt through that list a moment ago to find a service by label (80% are all the same module, client didn't know the renewal date so I couldn't sort it). Example only has 124 active services on 7 pages.

post-10493-0-84038600-1402630811_thumb.j