Module For Groovehq

RebornWebs

I know this live chat / help desk may not be popular but i would like to request a module so when people make a ticket on their help desk it goes to your blesta tickets instead. I know this will be a very very low priority suggestion as it does not have much demand.

Better go with  kayako

I know this live chat / help desk may not be popular but i would like to request a module so when people make a ticket on their help desk it goes to your blesta tickets instead. I know this will be a very very low priority suggestion as it does not have much demand.

Hello,

Why not, create on your email adress associeted with Groovehq, foward or get to your Blesta Support Manager PIP/IMAP/POP import email to ticket?

You dont need any special module to do that because Blesta Support Manager alredy supports that :)

You can also create a special department to get only the Groovehq emails and imported as Tickets to that department ;)

If you only need a Live Chat Support system that can work in your Blesta and integrate in all your website pages, you can use our free Plugin in our Blesta :)