Package Groups - Simplify

JadonM

I think something like the simple addition of a way to link different package groups together (associations per group?) and then the ability to get to each one from an order page would be a way to get what you are looking for.

For example, you can currently create an order form like this:

2014-09-11_1608.png

but once you pick one of those options, there is no visibile way to choose the other one (without going back).

Maybe just simply adding links to the associated packages to the order form would be nice.

For Ajax/Wizard templates could look something like this:

associated-packages.jpg

For standard template could simply make it collapsable:

associated-standard.jpg

I only like the top one lol. Other one is meh, but you can use the 3.3.x List order form which does all of them on one: https://licensecart.com/billing/order/main/packages/blesta/?group_id=7

Monthly top, then owned below it.

I agree, the top one is nice but I don't think the bottom one is necessary.

I only like the top one lol. Other one is meh, but you can use the 3.3.x List order form which does all of them on one: https://licensecart.com/billing/order/main/packages/blesta/?group_id=7

Monthly top, then owned below it.

doesn't have the same effect.

Even with the new list order form it doesn't allow you to have different package groups on it or a way to associate those groups to select different ones from a single order form...which is what the images are doing.

doesn't have the same effect.

Even with the new list order form it doesn't allow you to have different package groups on it or a way to associate those groups to select different ones from a single order form...which is what the images are doing.

My monthly is a group, my owned is a group. But I do like your top screenshot, the other one I don't like as they show them anyway in sections.

My monthly is a group, my owned is a group. But I do like your top screenshot, the other one I don't like as they show them anyway in sections.

yeah, the bottom one is just one I did for standard template, since it shows differently.  All that is changed on that one is to make the sections collapsable, other than that it's exactly like it is now if you use this method with the standard template for the order form.

yeah, the bottom one is just one I did for standard template, since it shows differently.  All that is changed on that one is to make the sections collapsable, other than that it's exactly like it is now if you use this method with the standard template for the order form.

I really like the bottom one, they could all be collapsed to begin with too.