Problems Activating Service With Plesk

ReinforcedPanda

Question

Hello,

When I try to activate someone's hosting package in blesta, I get the following error shown in the image below

post-10742-0-20380500-1411599872_thumb.p

Here's the error output 

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<packet version="1.6.5.0">
<system>
<status>error</status>
<errcode>1014</errcode>
<errtext>Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 2: Element 'id': '' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'id_type'.</errtext>
</system> </packet>
It seems it can't find the customer in plesk, but isn't the module in blesta supposed to add the customer for you then activate the subscription?

I'm running Blesta 3.2.2 and Plesk 12

Thanks,

2 answers to this question

You added a service to a customer, but you didn't 'Provision using the Plesk module' ?

Then you went back to the customer and tried to provision the Plesk account?

I'm guessing as the screen shot shows the 'statistics'

There are several people having an issue with Plesk, I started a forum post already.

Try setting up a client and provisioning Plesk first (Add Service)

Select a package > continue

Then check mark the 'Provision using the Plesk module and >continue and see what happens.

Are there any IP addresses available in Plesk for the client's subscription to be assigned to? Perhaps the Subscription (Webspace) ID could not be set for that reason? In any case, I think you should be able to fix that issue by entering and saving the Subscription (Webspace) ID in Blesta, as shown in your screenshot. You will need to find that Subscription ID number in Plesk, or create it if it does not already exist (possibly due to no IP addresses being available).