Repeated Addition To Invoices Item "setup Fee"

vetal

The last couple of days has begun to add to the invoice the item "Setup Fee" for a service that has already been paid and activated. All these services attached to package which have "Setup Fee". It started the day after the upgrade from 3.2.2 to Blesta 3.3.0.

Could you provide a working example that adds a setup fee for a service when it renews? (i.e. the service settings, package settings, etc.)

Are you sure an addon wasn't added to the service? Addons are separate services, and any setup fees on the addon will be charged for when they are created, even if the addon is attached to a service that already exists.

Some of these services dont have addons.

I have exported data of this service to xls file. I executed:

SELECT invoice_lines.*, invoices.*, services.*, package_pricing.*, packages.* FROM services INNER JOIN package_pricing  ON package_pricing.id=services.pricing_id INNER JOIN packages ON packages.id=package_pricing.package_id INNER JOIN invoice_lines ON invoice_lines.service_id=services.id INNER JOIN invoices ON invoices.id=invoice_lines.invoice_id
WHERE invoice_lines.service_id=3795 ORDER BY date_billed

I noticed that new invoice has a space at the beginning of invoice description. May be problem in this.

service.zip

• 2 weeks later...