Logicboxes Sandbox Not Working

Joseph H

Question

7 answers to this question

Can you post the relevant module logs here? Obviously redacting any authentication data.

I hope this Is what you are asking for 

https://test.httpapi.com/api/domains/register.json
{"actiontypedesc":"Registration of mamanafsdfsd.com for 1 year","actionstatus":"Success","entityid":"56849232","status":"Success","eaqid":"265915849","actiontype":"AddNewDomain","description":"mamanafsdfsd.com","actionstatusdesc":"Domain registration completed Successfully"}

Doesn't look like this domain is registered. If this is not the actual domain you registered and you have confirmed the other domain really has been registered then it's almost definitely an issue with Logicboxes not Blesta as it is submitting to the correct sandbox URL.

The domain was Indeed registered found It in newly added domains. Luckily I canceled It and got a refund immediately, I will create a ticket with my Provider and see

I tried this myself and the domain was also registered. I then looked up the API docs and found this:

We always recommend usage of a Demo Account Reseller Id and Password with the Test URL for authentication as against usage of your Live Account credentials. Usage of your Live Account credentials, even with the Test URL, will result in actions being performed in production environments.
Additional Information

It seems the only purpose of the test URL is that it enables you to use a GET request for all your requests - even those that would usually require a POST request. This serves no purpose in Blesta so it should probably be removed from the module.

I tried this myself and the domain was also registered. I then looked up the API docs and found this:

It seems the only purpose of the test URL is that it enables you to use a GET request for all your requests - even those that would usually require a POST request. This serves no purpose in Blesta so it should probably be removed from the module.

I read that, It's true the sandbox should be removed from the module as a different method is required. Hope they remove It

The sandbox field is meant to use the test URL, as it currently does, however some APIs like Logicboxes require a different set of "demo" credentials when performing actions in test mode. We can add a tooltip next to the sandbox field to indicate your demo account credentials should be used, but I don't think we want to remove the field entirely. The documentation states that demo accounts should still use the test URL, so you should still check the sandbox field when using your demo account credentials.