Installation Issues

timsmith101

Question

Hello,

I have been trying to install Blesta with little sucess. I keep getting this error. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix this??

MySQL version 5.5.29

php 5.5 ( I used the fix provided )

Everything passed  the pre-check prior to clicking install.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2005] Unknown MySQL server host '{database_host}' (2) on line 267 in /home/directory/public_html/xxx/lib/model.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/lib/model.php(278): Model->makeConnection()
#1 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/lib/model.php(117): Model->lazyConnect()
#2 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/components/record/record.php(655): Model->query('SELECT `value` ...', Array)
#3 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/components/session/session.php(249): Record->fetch()
#4 [internal function]: Session->sessionSelect('a0k5e0ton04ia52...')
#5 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/components/session/session.php(186): session_start()
#6 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/components/session/session.php(38): Session->sessionSet(1800, 'sessions', 'id', 'expire', 'value', 'blesta_sid', true)
#7 [internal function]: Session->__construct()
#8 [internal function]: ReflectionClass->newInstance()
#9 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/lib/loader.php(211): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/lib/loader.php(85): Loader::loadAndInitialize(Object(Main), 'component', Array)
#11 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/lib/controller.php(117): Loader::loadComponents(Object(Main), Array)
#12 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/app/app_controller.php(0): Controller->components()
#13 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/plugins/cms/cms_controller.php(14): AppController->preAction()
#14 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/plugins/cms/controllers/main.php(17): CmsController->preAction()
#15 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/lib/dispatcher.php(102): Main->preAction()
#16 /home/shorenet/public_html/xxx/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/support/')
#17 {main}

1 answer to this question

Do you have a config/blesta.php config file? You shouldn't until you've made it most of the way through installation. You should have a config/blesta-new.php config file, which is renamed, so this file, and the config directory should have write permissions during installation.

The error seems to indicate that the config file was renamed, but the {database_host} tag wasn't replaced with the actual database host entered during installation (usually "localhost").