A/r Reports & Account Tickets Not Working

richwalker

Question

4 answers to this question

Thanks licensecart. I have enabled those but still nothing. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Rich

Ok maybe I'm stupid :D cause if it's one of these I am :P

Support tickets: Support > staff > tick boxes for high, low etc.

A/R try going to Billing > Reports > select a Report Type :)

For the A/R reports, make sure your staff group has the Aging Invoices Report Email BCC Notice checked under [settings] -> [system] -> [staff] -> [staff Groups] -> (edit). This will make it available for staff to subscribe to it.

Once that is saved, go to [My Info] -> [Notices] and check Aging Invoices Report to subscribe to that email.

You may want to also verify that the Deliver Reports task is enabled under [settings] -> [Company] -> [Automation].

Tickets are handled by the Support Manager plugin, so you should make sure that your staff user under [support] -> [staff] -> (edit) is set to receive ticket emails, and that you're both assigned to the departments you want to receive emails from, and your schedule is set appropriately. Ticket emails will only be sent to you during your schedule.

And lastly, you can double-check that the email templates are enabled and that they are allowing attachments to be sent (particularly for the reports), under [settings] -> [Company] -> [Emails].