Anyone Have Any Suggestions For Easily And Simple Setup Of File Storage Servicing On Linux Vms?

MineHarvest66

Hi, I am looking for any inputs I can get for this project. I simply wish to resell VM disk space and bandwidth for file storage servicing. For instance if I were to go and resell 50GB of disk space and 100GB of bandwidth into smaller packages and etc. Say for example 5x10GB accounts and each having 20GB of monthly bandwidth. Do you guys have any suggestions on what software I can use that does these and provide the end user access to either a web GUI for their file operations and/or simply create them a FTP account and for me simple to install on a low end VM (512MB RAM+1x2Ghz CPU core) then be able to admintrate the accounts and limits via a web GUI? As far as pricing I would prefer if it can be pulled off for nothing (open sourced free software or whatever), but if it paid I will accept it BUT the vendor HAVE to have good support and cheap.