Gogetssl Module Not Generating Ssl's

iAlex

Question

Is anyone else using the GoGetSSL module without problems?

If I go through and fill out everything it all gets submitted, but the SSL never gets generated on GGSSL's side, and nothing is taken from my balance. I'll copy some logs over if other people are not having any problems with it.

Also another note with the module is that it returns numbers instead of values for some email options like;

{service.gogetssl_webserver_type} returns a number and so does {package.gogetssl_product}. Which does not make much sense if I were to use it in an email.

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Is anyone else using the GoGetSSL module without problems?

If I go through and fill out everything it all gets submitted, but the SSL never gets generated on GGSSL's side, and nothing is taken from my balance. I'll copy some logs over if other people are not having any problems with it.

What's in the logs? It sounds like the module does not attempt to provision, or has failed for some reason. Could be invalid data (error), or the invoice is unpaid (provision not attempted). The cron task for provisioning services should also be enabled, and not stalled.

Also another note with the module is that it returns numbers instead of values for some email options like;

{service.gogetssl_webserver_type} returns a number and so does {package.gogetssl_product}. Which does not make much sense if I were to use it in an email.

The number is the value of that field. The module makes all fields available to an email that it stores. They may not all be useful for display in an email, but could be for use in conditionals instead.

Found it I think

Response:

a:3:{s:5:"error";b:1;s:7:"message";s:19:"Failed to add order";s:11:"description";s:60:"Please specify a valid 2 character long ISO country name: 14";}

The country field is an open text field, which you'd expect to put the whole country name, maybe making this a selection instead would be better?

Found it I think

Response:

a:3:{s:5:"error";b:1;s:7:"message";s:19:"Failed to add order";s:11:"description";s:60:"Please specify a valid 2 character long ISO country name: 14";}

The country field is an open text field, which you'd expect to put the whole country name, maybe making this a selection instead would be better?

Adding onto the above, when trying to manually activate it (after changing the country code)

I'm getting;

3YUsrx.png

And in the logs..

Input:

my@email.com|ssl-activate

i:59266;

Output:

my@email.com

a:3:{s:5:"error";b:1;s:7:"message";s:34:"The requested method was not found";s:11:"description";s:19:"Unknown API method.";}

Although the order does seem to come through to my email and my GGSSL account, but if I try to reissue for instance I get: "Invalid order ID: 0 for customer 2914."

Seems like there are a few quirky bits with this module

Odd that you would receive an error regarding an Unknown API method, and the SSL cert is still activated. However, that sounds like an issue with GoGetSSL rather than Blesta. GoGetSSL shouldn't generate an error and then perform the action successfully anyway. What version of GoGetSSL are you using? I'm not aware of any recent updates to their API, but it's possible something may have changed where they deprecated/removed functionality that our module is still using.