Recaptcha On Purchase Order Form

AllanD

I have two order forms, one for registering without a purchase and an order form for a service that has the normal Register or Log In

The standalone Registration form displays and processes the recaptcha correctly.

The order form does not display the recaptcha and then fails validation with : The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again.

I have tried various settings on the Order Form Settings tab: None, Register and Purchase for the default forms.

I am using Wizard Boxes template and 3.3.2.  This is a fresh install of 3.3.1 with the 3.3.2 patch.

If I switch to the Standard template the recaptcha shows up.  

Just checked the Ajax and it is not showing either even though the html is there.

post-10774-0-55264200-1415924373_thumb.j

post-10774-0-29652400-1415924374_thumb.j

Have you customised the client structure file? Javascript / etc can conflict with Blesta's and cause issues.

The only customizations are via vqmod for other pages.

One is the service mod to show the Service link in the menu

The other is a mod for making some api queries as a user enters their host name on the order configuration page.  It checks another server via an api.

This mod is applied to the following files.  For the Wizard template, this is the page before the page with the registration form

plugins/order/views/templates/standard/config.pdt,

plugins/order/views/templates/wizard/config.pdt,

plugins/order/views/templates/ajax/config.pdt,

app/views/admin/default/admin_clients_addservice.pdt