Blesta Translator - Pick Strings

thynan

Question

Hi!

I want to translate the client interfaces and order forms to german. Is it possible somehow to use the translator to translate specific strings? 

It's not feasible for me to use the translator if it only shows random strings - I can't spend a massive amount of time to translate random stuff, and hope that I am lucky and get most of the client area..

If there's no way to use the translator to select specific strings, or at least files to tranlate, can I then imput my translated files somehow into the community translation?

2 answers to this question

Allright, thanks for the reply. 

What would be best is, to be able to search for a specific string in english, and translate that (if it's not already translated). I think that would really make the translator a lot more useful and help to build up the community translations a lot quicker. Because right now, most people will surely do their own translations, and they never get shared. A lot of duplicate work being done I think.