Web Design

MemoryX2

So everyone, or a few have been posting their new designs for the upcoming Blesta release. I have been working on one my self. CubicWebs helped me out by supplying an awesome design for me to implement, and I have been coding it.

The key thing to look at is my Blesta installation. I'm probably not going to be able to use the level of integration that I am posting right now, but what I have done is convert Blesta to Bootstrap at least a lot of it. Not just Bootstrap, but responsive bootstrap!

I still have several bugs and several pages to update, but I do have the following working flawlessly:

Login

Password reset

Client info (on left when logged in, it is its own file)

Messages. 

I've been working on several other things as well, but right now my main problem is ajax, and figuring out which file to edit for the templates. Unfortunately I don't know much about ajax, and then the php thats creating the ajax is above me. As for the pages, I have been getting it, it just takes a lot of time.

So just take a look, this can give you an idea of the level of integration Blesta can have:

http://dev.memoryx2.com/members/client/login/

P.S. When looking at this, be sure to resize your screen, to different sizes.

:)

• 7 months later...