Remove Module

mrrsm

Question

Blesta version 5.4

I have an unused module and can not seem to remove it.  Every time I try I get this message.

The module can not be uninstalled because it is used by one or more uncanceled services.

As far as I can tell I don't have any packages using this module so there can't be any services, canceled or not, using it.

I am not sure where to check in the ui or the database as I have checked the packages table with the module id and nothing was found.

2 answers to this question

Blesta version 5.4

I have an unused module and can not seem to remove it.  Every time I try I get this message.

The module can not be uninstalled because it is used by one or more uncanceled services.

As far as I can tell I don't have any packages using this module so there can't be any services, canceled or not, using it.

I am not sure where to check in the ui or the database as I have checked the packages table with the module id and nothing was found.

Since you are using Blesta Future it's hard to say as I'm stuck in 2014 at the moment. Good to know there will be a 5.4, I hope it's awesome. :D

In all seriousness, you need to find the module row.

In MySQL check the "modules" table for your module. Note the "id". Search the "modules_row" table where modules.id=modules_row.module_id to find the module_row.id for all module_rows related to that module.

Then, for each module_rows.id that matches that module, search the "services" table, services.module_row_id. That should help you identify which services are using that module. If you can remove those services, then you should be able to remove the module.

I hope that helps!

Since you are using Blesta Future it's hard to say as I'm stuck in 2014 at the moment. Good to know there will be a 5.4, I hope it's awesome. :D

Letting the version numbers from the products I work on apply to everything I use.  :lol:

5.4 is MUCH better than 3.4 though

Found the culprit, the package has been switched to use a new module but the service is still attached to the old module.  Is there a way to migrate the service to use the new module for future requests or would I have to reprovision them?