Pp Sandbox Questions

tenaki

Question

7 answers to this question

What version of Blesta are you using? As of v3.4, you will receive an email from Blesta if you have the "Payment Received (Non-merchant)" email template enabled. Otherwise, PayPal determines whether to send an email.

I would suggest taking a look at the gateway logs under [Tools] -> [Logs] -> [Gateways]. Click on the table row for the PayPal transaction and check to see if there are any errors.

Could you elaborate on what you are doing? It sounds like you have a file available for download only to users that have purchased a particular service (package), correct?

If there is no error regarding the payment, there should be a transaction in the client's account regarding the payment.

Does the transaction cover the full amount on the invoice? Is the invoice marked 'Closed'? Regardless of whether you receive an email notification, if the invoice is fully paid and closed, and assuming you have setup the download manager as I just described, the client should have access to the file.

Could you elaborate on what you are doing? It sounds like you have a file available for download only to users that have purchased a particular service (package), correct? Yes

If there is no error regarding the payment, there should be a transaction in the client's account regarding the payment. No error in the logs

Does the transaction cover the full amount on the invoice? Is the invoice marked 'Closed'? Regardless of whether you receive an email notification, if the invoice is fully paid and closed, and assuming you have setup the download manager as I just described, the client should have access to the file.

In services it says 2 pending

In transactions it says 2 approved

Checked in the email logs and there are 2 waiting to be sent but when I try to resend I am getting and The email failed to send due to a configuration issue.

In transactions it says 2 approved

It sounds like the payment went through successfully.

In services it says 2 pending

Is the service status indeed "Pending", or "In Review"?

If it is "In Review":

Did you place the order from an order form in Blesta? If so, does that order form have this option checked: "Require Manual Review and Approval of All Orders"? If so, the order must be approved manually before it will be activated by Blesta. To approve an order manually, you must use the Order widget. The Order widget is available on the [billing] -> [Overview] page. If you do not see it, click "Manage Widgets" on the left, and drag the Order widget to the left side. Once the order widget is available on the [billing] -> [Overview] page, it will list a table of pending orders. Check the box next to the order you wish to approve, and select "Approve" at the bottom. Save the changes to manually approve the order.

If it is, indeed, "Pending":

Is the invoice paid and closed, or is it still open? The invoice must be closed for Blesta to provision the service from Pending to Active. Once the service is Active, the file you have set in the Download Manager will be available to the client.

Checked in the email logs and there are 2 waiting to be sent but when I try to resend I am getting and The email failed to send due to a configuration issue.

The error you received suggests that you may not have email delivery setup correctly. Check your settings under [settings] -> [Emails] -> [Mail Settings]. If you're using SMTP, ensure that the credentials are correct.