Another Downloads Question

tenaki

Question

I have a category in the downloads manager called templates with 4 templates available

Blue

Red

Green

Brown

In Packages I have a package set up using the universal module configured to member group Coloured Templates

In Package groups I have a group called Coloured Templates with a Type standard

In options I have 4 Colour Choices Basic blue template with value of basic-blue etc etc Group membership Coloured Templates.

However when you purchase a template and using the dropdown select say basic-blue on the order form all the templates in the category are made a available instead of just the basic-blue option chosen when purchasing.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong

8 answers to this question

Yes selecting the package coloured templates from right to left. Within that package should be 4 colour choices which are in the options

Attached is what is available after purchasing the blue template, as you can see all templates in that cat are available

http://screencast.com/t/qn37em8Fc

I have a feeling I am not linking the color options with the associated download but can't see what I am missing

Yes selecting the package coloured templates from right to left. Within that package should be 4 colour choices which are in the options

Attached is what is available after purchasing the blue template, as you can see all templates in that cat are available

http://screencast.com/t/qn37em8Fc

I have a feeling I am not linking the color options with the associated download but can't see what I am missing

Do you have Teamviewer mate so I can see what you see and see if I can spot where your going wrong?