Order Forms Don't Show Package Selection

JoieDeMort

Question

When anyone goes to the order forms (long style) with the boxes on top, the viewer is already scrolled past the selection boxes and see only the monthly/annual configuration at the top of the browser.

I must be missing something; how do I send the viewer to the page so that the selection boxes are at the top of the browser screen and not hidden?

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

I'm assuming you are using an Ajax style template. Normally when someone visits /order/, if it's the default order form, and click one of the packages, it will scroll down to the configuration section. If it's scrolling automatically then I'd love to take a look at. Feel free to post the link, or if you prefer to keep it private, send me a PM or email sales.

To follow up for future viewers:

The AJAX templates are designed to scroll to past the selection boxes.

This disappoints me because my understanding is that long form templates are higher converting than multi-step. However, the AJAX templates are the only long form templates included, and because of how they're designed, you can't link to the AJAX template for people to make a selection and review. This appears to me to require duplicating the selection content outside of Blesta.

I know I didn't type that clearly. Sorry.