How To Change A Product Label?

WebHostCentral UK - Dean

Question

I would like to know if their is a way to change a product label on a customers service

I.e Dedicated IP label to say the IP they have been given

i.e Some SSL products that was imported do not have a label or the label is their username for cPanel.. Is there a way we can change this manually?

Even if i need to go into phpmyadmin and manually change this?

Thanks for the help in advance

post-10956-0-94174900-1423757727_thumb.p

5 answers to this question

Depending on the module used for those services, you could click the 'Manage' link next to each service and change the first package service option listed (if any is available). Some modules (e.g. Universal Module) use that first service option as the label. Other modules may reference a specific service field as the label, which you might have to update the database to change if it is not available as a service option when managing the service. They are stored in the `service_fields` table.

I'm following what Tyson said....So basically, I'm fetching the following: SELECT `value` FROM `service_fields` WHERE `service_id`=:sid && `serialized`='1'....I then unserialize it, to get an array, at that point I add a label to the array and serialize it back up and update the database.

Super, that creates the label in the DB, where is the MVC for /admin/clients/view/ Services, so I can display my new label?? 

Not sure, if this matters, but this is on the Proxmox V2 module, but we use other modules as well...

Thanks, for all the excellent support.  :blesta:

The label to use is defined by the module, so in your case that would be the Proxmox v2 module. You would want to update that module under /components/modules/YOURMODULE/YOURMODULE.php of your Blesta installation. The label should exist in the service fields and be returned from the getServiceName method. Here's an example.