Blesta Mobile App

Cradle

yeah i seen that i was more thinking about something like awhmcs and iwhmcs as module bakery's seems more like a theme not actual app

Blesta has plans to do one but it's not a high priority and you can use Blesta on your mobile anyway :) I use it for when I'm out and about on my Galaxy S5 so it's a bit pointless if it works fine on a mobile anyway :P

yeah i seen that i was more thinking about something like awhmcs and iwhmcs as module bakery's seems more like a theme not actual app

Yes it is just a theme but with a mobile UI, and it would be much easier to do the basic tasks on your mobile using a mobile UI from replying to tickets to accepting orders ...etc than using the default admin area theme which isn't responsive, we're planning on adding more features to it.

This should be a very, very, very, very very very low priority.  I'm so sick of companies like Kayako, WH..., etc making a mobile app and focusing on it more than actual development of the software behind it.  What's better is simply ensuring a mobile-friendly responsive layout which it has anyway.  Takes far less time and development resources away from things that really matter.

This should be a very, very, very, very very very low priority.  I'm so sick of companies like Kayako, WH..., etc making a mobile app and focusing on it more than actual development of the software behind it.  What's better is simply ensuring a mobile-friendly responsive layout which it has anyway.  Takes far less time and development resources away from things that really matter.

Hear hear :)

Yes it is just a theme but with a mobile UI, and it would be much easier to do the basic tasks on your mobile using a mobile UI from replying to tickets to accepting orders ...etc than using the default admin area theme which isn't responsive, we're planning on adding more features to it.

Maybe cradle means an .apk for android right ? :P  or .ipa for iphone right?

Yup, i'm waiting for it too