Add New Tld Missing Function Missing

Private JojoMojo

Question

Good-morning, Everyone.

I have a situation that I'm not sure how to resolve.

We used to have WHMCS modules for OpenSRS, RRPProxy, TPPRegister, Enom and others.

Now, as you can recall, we used the Import Manager to import clients, products and others to Blesta.

The problem is that there is no OpenSRS nor RRRProxy module that we could find and even if we do, we want to use only few partners this time around to minimize confusion.

When you want to edit the imported domain so it can start showing at the order form, the Module is Universal Module. But since we don't have the attached domain with eNOM prior to importing, the domain will not be there and there is no "Add New Domain" to the list of ENOM's domains there.

Even when you use the Universal Module, have chosen from the Generic Server list, nothing comes up to select the TLD.

And without attaching a domain to the package, it doesn't show up even if you delete it and create a new one.

Am I missing something here?

I think there ought to have been an option to choose what you import. That way, we can import only clients and re-create products and services we need, then re0assign them.

Please how do we resolve this?

Thank you!!!

Private JojoMojo

5 answers to this question

OpenSRS Modulehttp://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3344-opensrs-alpha-101-relesed/#entry24527

To add new TLDs you need to edit a file (they aren't stored in a database)

For Enom for example: /components/modules/enom/config/enom.php

You will see:

// All available TLDs
Configure::set("Enom.tlds", array(
	// Second-Level
	".br.com",
	".cn.com",
	".com.au",
	".com.de",
	".com.es",
	".com.pe",
	".com.sg",
	".de.com",
	".eu.com",
	".gr.com",
	".hu.com",
	".net.au",
	".net.pe",
	".no.com",
	".nom.es",
	".nom.pe",
	".org.au",
	".org.es",
	".org.pe",
	".qc.com",
	".ru.com",
	".sq.com",
	".se.com",
	".uk.com",
	".us.com",
	".us.org",
	".uy.com",
	".za.com",
	".com.mx",
	".uk.net",
	".se.net",
	".co.uk",
	// Generic

Now for OpenSRS: /components/modules/opensrs/config/opensrs.php

// All available TLDs
Configure::set("Opensrs.tlds", array(
".academy",
".accountants",
".actor",
".aero",
".agency",
".asia",
".associates",
".audio",
".bargains",
".berlin",
".bike",
".biz",
".blackfriday",
".boutique",
".builders",
".business",
".cab",
".camera",
".camp",
".capital",
".cards",
".care",
".careers",
".cash",
".catering",
".center",
".cheap",
".christmas",
".church",
".city",
".claims",
".cleaning",
".click",
".clinic",

RRPProxy, TPPRegister, there isn't a module for them on Blesta that I know of, so the best thing to do is contact them and ask them if they will do one for you, or open a feature request and hope more people want it to make it a higher priority on the to-do list.

As for Importing non modules from Blesta aren't imported they are imported to as part of the Universal Module.

I was trying to do a edit for OpenSRS so you can import over but the client I was talking on a ticket didn't reply with a database structure for the crappy WHMCS module so I can't link them up.

Thank you for your guidance, Mr. .... (I really wish I know how to address or call you).

From what I could see, everything in that file is a legacy TLD. 

ENOM has one of the largest collections of new gTLDs and we really want to stick with them as we are unable to see OpenSRS module for Blesta.

None of the non-activated modules and googling it, this is the one I saw: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3344-opensrs-alpha-101-relesed/

We would have prefer sticking to the registrar modules that came with Blesta for now until we get more comfortable with it.

But if you are OK with us using this OpenSRS module as it is now, then sure we will.

Please does Blesta module support new gTLDs from ENOM? 

This is what I intend to do:

".uk",
".vg",
".ws",
//new gTLDs
".ninja",
".academy",
".accountants",
));

Again, thank you so much for everything.

Private