The Form Token Is Invalid. Error

L3Y

Question

Hi,

I have the error "The form token is invalid" everywhere (admin and client area).  Nobody is able to work and no customer are able to login.  Need to fix this asap :wub:

Symptoms :

• We did not made changes on the server : still the same php still the same apache.
  • There is absolutely no errors in the logs (server side, and blesta)
  • If i change Configure::set("Blesta.verify_csrf_token", true);  to Configure::set("Blesta.verify_csrf_token", false); then i am just unable to login.  It doesn't work more. When the csrf tokens are disabled, and i try to login, it doesn't let me login, but it doesn't show any error either. And there is no errors in the logs, server side.
  • I also tried to disable modsecurity and enable log reporting with Configure::errorReporting but it still don't change anything, and i still don't see any errors, and i am still unable to login.

Recent changes made in Blesta :

• The problem started 1 day after i upgraded Blesta from 3.4.0 to 3.4.3 - don't think it's related since yesterday, it was working fine for all day.
  • Yesterday, we enabled phpids after the Blesta upgrade : please advise on how to disable this through the mysql command line if you want me to test without phpids.  I don't know if this issue may be related or not with phpids.

Someone know a solution? :rolleyes:

Thank you,

Carl

8 answers to this question

Hi,

Instead, i disabled the plugin in the plugin table :

mysql> select * from plugins;
+----+------------------+------------+---------------------+---------+---------+
| id | dir              | company_id | name                | version | enabled |
+----+------------------+------------+---------------------+---------+---------+
|     | phpids           |          1 | PHPIDS              | 1.1.0   |       0 |
+----+------------------+----------

.but it still doesn't work.

Something else i can try / look?

Hi,

Instead, i disabled the plugin in the plugin table :

mysql> select * from plugins;

| id | dir              | company_id | name                | version | enabled |

|     | phpids           |          1 | PHPIDS              | 1.1.0   |       0 |

+----+------------------+----------

.but it still doesn't work.

Something else i can try / look?

dno I delete the rows myself lol.

Try turning Blesta's errors on: /config/blesta.php

Configure::errorReporting(-1);

Hi,

I just tried with

...still no luck : there is no errors on the login page, and there is no errors in the logs upon login.

I am trying with csrf disabled. 

If i re-enable the csrf check then i am getting a token error.  Without csrf i have nothing (no error, no login).

Thank you,

Carl

Hi,

I just tried with

...still no luck : there is no errors on the login page, and there is no errors in the logs upon login.

I am trying with csrf disabled. 

If i re-enable the csrf check then i am getting a token error.  Without csrf i have nothing (no error, no login).

Thank you,

Carl

Sounds like a file or folder is missing try re-uploading a fresh 3.4.3 full zip and see if that fixes it I recommend FTP or SSH.

Hi,

i tried this already 2 times.  still the same.

I noticed if i disable the csrf it seems like the password is validated, cause if i use the wrong password, then i am getting a username / password error.

But if i try with the correct password then i just don't get any error.

weird :wacko:

Hi,

If someone else get the same error, please have a check on :

session.cookie_domain

in the php.ini file.

Problem fixed : hope this post will be useful  for someone, someday

I was all confused, because i am coming from another well know billing solution i won't even pronounce  :rolleyes:    As a result : i may think it's Blesta's fault, but it's an evidence for me now : Blesta just cannot have a bug.  :blesta: