Auto Payment

10RUPTiV

Question

Hey guys...

It's the second month in a row that we have the same issue!

We only have 2 clients with registered credit card in their account.  Only one of them is set to auto payment.

Since the last 2 months, the cron job runs but don't create the transaction in blesta.  That mean, the invoice is still unpaid, the credit card got charged and the next day, it's the same thing, so we need to refund the client.

The other client, got a strange issue, she paid herself manually the invoice 2-3 days ago (before the auto payment date) , the invoice is set to closed and I got the transaction BUT the auto cron job, charge again the client for the same amount, but didn't create the transaction but I can see it in our Stripe dashboard and we need to refund again this transaction!

Last month, when I got the issue, I set both client to NON-auto payment, but sounds like it's not working fine as the job run today and charge both of them, even the one already paid!

5 answers to this question

You said you removed autodebit from those clients? You can either set autodebit to 'disabled' on their profile page, or remove the payment account from being their autodebit payment account.

Blesta doesn't charge for a paid invoice via cron. Neither does it autodebit a client whose autodebit status is disabled. So it sounds like something else is going on, such as a separate Blesta install with a cron job still setup, or perhaps Stripe is setup to autodebit a card it has on file for a specific amount each month. I don't think Stripe supports that functionality (does it?).

Since a transaction is not created in Blesta when an autodebit payment is processed, the gateway either cannot respond to Blesta in order to process the payment (check the gateway logs), or its responding to a different Blesta installation altogether.

Ok seriously guys.....shame on me!

Just remember we setup a development environment 2 months ago and I change that all emails are not send out to real clients but I forget the auto-debit in dev. using production data!

Sorry sorry sorry ;)

NOTE: I just change our key for stripe in dev to use the test key!