While Waiting

Bit Bayou

I get bored, a lot. I can not be held liable for certain things that happen when I'm bored! haha

So while waiting for the new Blesta release, I've been busy doing random projects.

One of them is MDBin.net - Free Markdown Hosting which I made in a weekend. Not sure what I want to do with it or what ever from here..

My most recent one (still slightly in progress) would be Code Forge - Source Code Snippets which encourages you to share helpful snippets [and includes a community forum]. The idea behind this is that most programmers reuse some code over and over because it makes things so much easier: like functions, common tasks, classes, etc. Code Forge is the place to share those useful snippets, not complete applications.

I was even beta testing SpeakTo.It - Voice message posts for social media for a while, but then I lost my phone line (I was borrowing one for testing).

There are also the couple of ImpactJS games I've been working on.

And if you want some entertainment while you wait too, there's also the ringtone I made a while back! haha

I'm trying to improve, and would love comments on any or all of it! :)