Client With Multiple Email Addresses & Cc Emails Sent

austio

Question

Hi,

Using 3.4.4. I would like to put multiple emails in for a client, so that any invoices I create will be sent to multiple addresses. This would help when my client is a business or group that has someone as the project contact, and then also Treasurer or president who approves payments. I tried seperating with a comma, but no dice. Is there another way to do this?

Secondly, becuase of my web host email settings (which I cannot change), I use a seperate email address in Blesta for sending out invoices and receipts, but I am not able to see them in my own or the sending account's Sent box (I know different servers can be set to share this info, but I cannot do that in this case). I always have to go check the logs to see what emails are sent, but the don't include copies of any attahced PDFs. Is there a way I can have Blesta CC me on all emails it sends as well?

3 answers to this question

Using 3.4.4. I would like to put multiple emails in for a client, so that any invoices I create will be sent to multiple addresses. This would help when my client is a business or group that has someone as the project contact, and then also Treasurer or president who approves payments. I tried seperating with a comma, but no dice. Is there another way to do this?

Create a Contact of type 'Billing' for each person (email address) you want to receive client invoices, as Licensecart mentioned.

Is there a way I can have Blesta CC me on all emails it sends as well?

Go to [settings] -> [system] -> [staff] -> [staff Groups] -> (Edit your staff group). Make sure all of the checkboxes under "Email BCC Notices" are checked. If not, check them and save.

Then go to [My Info] -> [Notices] and check all of the email templates you wish to be BCC'd on.