Service Price Override (Both Service + Configurable Options) / Free Service Option

sktan

Hey,

I'm trying to override a service's total price and have tried the "override-price" option but that seems to only override the base package.

I'd like to avoid the use of coupons as I see no way to lock the coupons to only allow specific users to activate it which means that coupons can be abused (e.g. 100% discount coupons being re-used by clients by figuring out the coupon code).

It would also be great if this was also available in the "create service" area when creating a new service for a client as at the moment, I don't seem to be able to override a price as I'm manually creating a service for the client.

Also an option to allow us to give the service for free would be a good idea so we can provision free services to clients without them being invoiced for $0 which ties in with the price-override as I'm looking to override the total cost of the service to $0/month.

Thanks!

The best option is to have a ovveride price per package for client .

this is more used in some case . if i have client that have X service in package Y . then i want to add a special price for it in this service , i will overide the package price for him, every new service created he will get the new package price .

The best option is to have a ovveride price per package for client .

this is more used in some case . if i have client that have X service in package Y . then i want to add a special price for it in this service , i will overide the package price for him, every new service created he will get the new package price .

That wouldn't work too well when you have a client with 2 free services and 2 paid services (of the same package) although it isn't a bad idea.