Invoice Due But Not Produced

Kangaroo

Question

hi there,

I have invoices sent out a few days before due.

I have noticed that some invoices due are suddenly due the next month.

I monitored the clients account a few days before it was really due. But regrettably it was set for next month and never seen in the clients account ready to be paid.

Any ideas what this could be caused by thanks..

Bill

10 answers to this question

"I have invoices sent out a few days before due."

It's could come from your settings for invoices, because depending of what you set, it's comon to send invoice x days before it's due, it's sem a normal case.

"I have noticed that some invoices due are suddenly due the next month."

It's could be related to monthly service, so it's could be normal, but also check if something like "continuing invoicing" is ticked at your settings, this parameters mean system create new (montly , yearly, ) invoices even if previous for the service was not paid.

but also check if something like "continuing invoicing" is ticked at your settings, this parameters mean system create new (montly , yearly, ) invoices even if previous for the service was not paid.

not sure where to find this. Do mean for each package Enable Pro rata ?  Can you elaborate please?

"we go in and setup hosting services and domain names manually."

I do not know if you want that, but if you want auto provision you should have this ticked:

- Automatically Provision Paid Pending Services

also I recommend you to tick this:

- Enable Auto Debit

- Allow Client to Set Invoice Method

- Automatically Apply Loose Credits

By the way tittle of the this post is very different than problem you try expose a such way I can not really understand what is your issue explained using common sentences.

hi there,

I have invoices sent out a few days before due.

I have noticed that some invoices due are suddenly due the next month.

I monitored the clients account a few days before it was really due. But regrettably it was set for next month and never seen in the clients account ready to be paid.

Any ideas what this could be caused by thanks..

Bill

Can you elaborate on the exact issue? Can you give an example?

Invoices are generally sent a number of days before a service renews. This may be what you are experiencing, which is normal behavior based on your Invoice and Charge Settings under [settings] -> [billing/Payment]. Note that those settings can be overridden by client groups under [settings] -> [Client Groups] -> (Edit).

Invoices can't simply disappear. They may have changed statuses, like being marked closed when they are paid. It would be useful to know what happened to the first invoice, and what date the second invoice was created, and whether it is for a service or a recurring invoice so we can determine why it was created.