Make Image Attachments In Support Tickets (+Everywhere) Load In Browser - Not Force Download?

Fantasma

Question

Hi,

How can I make attachments on support tickets and in client accounts, and wherever else they may be, load inside the browser rather than make you download it to your PC, then open it manually to view?

Is this the same issue related to being forced to download PDFs? How do I make images load in browser like I already did for PDFs?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hi,

How can I make attachments on support tickets and in client accounts, and wherever else they may be, load inside the browser rather than make you download it to your PC, then open it manually to view?

Is this the same issue related to being forced to download PDFs? How do I make images load in browser like I already did for PDFs?

Thanks

note , attachment can be anything , and type like zip, rar , can't be loaded in the browser .

also note loading in the browser can generate a exploit in somehow , like client upload a malicious file php and he can access it in browser .

this case has nothing to compare with the PDF download .

Finnaly , yes you can force the output to the browser , it need some core file hack another time .