Selling "other Services" With Blesta Universal Module...

motuka

Question

Hello all :blesta:

Hope you all doing good. First am grateful for this great tool called :blesta: I have finished setting up domain and hosting order pages. I wanted to know, is it possible to add other services like Web design, SEO, etc... to the order form so that when the client comes in this procedure it adds up to the cart:

Order page > Add Domain > Add Hosting Plan > Add Web design > add anything else > Cart > checkout ? Is it possible and also if he does not need one or some of the services he can simply skip e.g. Skip (has own domain) > Hosting package > Skip (has own website) >  Other (eg marketing) > cart > checkout ?

I installed the universal module but did not understand some bits, it is asking where to post order, so I am not sure :unsure:  what to setup.. Kindly help me with step-by-step guide.

Regards,

:blesta: :blesta:  :blesta: :blesta:  :blesta: :blesta:  :blesta:

3 answers to this question

You can set packages like Web Design as an add-on package (using Package Groups) so customers can choose whether they want to include that add-on with their domain order.

For the Universal Module, all that is required is the name of the product. All other fields are optional. If you do not need to be notified of the product being added/updated/etc., you can leave those fields blank.