Override Price & Change Package/term

WebhostingNZ.com

Hey,

Not sure if this is a small bug or a feature request, since it's a very minor thing I thought feature request is best, please move if needed.

When editing a service you are able to change the Package/Term and enter a coupon code at the same time, however you are not able to change the package/term and use override price at the same time.

I think it would be pretty handy to be able to change the package and override the price in the same save since they are under the same 'Upgrade/Downgrade' section.

I have tested this on the cPanel module, enom module and 3rd party webdrive module and feel this is not to do with the modules but actual design.

Currently if you try change the Package/Term and override the price at the same time your service will have the old Package/Term but the correct overridden price.

Thanks.

Hi Licensecart,

Thank you for taking the time to reply, however I feel my initial post actually answers your question.  I will try make it clearer below.

Both cases below start on PKG1, default price and no coupon

Case 1:

Change package to PKG2, add coupon.

Result: expected package is changed and coupon is applied

Case 2:

Change package to PKG2, override price

Result: Unexpected, package is still PKG1 but price is as set in override.

Thanks.