Unique Subject Per Ticket

hadzo

I integrated support tickets with my email. Every email sent to that email address will be opened as a ticket. But when a customer replies the reply is opened as a new ticket.

Other solutions assign a unique id and change the subject of the email that is the notification sent out to the user notifying him that the ticket has been received   will contain a unique subject id so that every email send back and forth will be tied to the same ticket id.

Other solutions assign a unique id and change the subject of the email that is the notification sent out to the user notifying him that the ticket has been received   will contain a unique subject id so that every email send back and forth will be tied to the same ticket id.

From what I recall, this has always been supported by the Support Manager. As LicenseCart mentioned, you should check your Support Manager email templates to ensure the subject contains the {ticket_hash_code} tag as described here.