Got A Question About Multicraft In Blesta

kingdl

Question

So i know i have had a lot of questions but here is a new one. I have a free server setup where if you purchase a server you get a server for 1 day, but would it be possible to setup scheduled tasks on the actual multicraft server where if no one is online it would shutdown the server, also can i make it so the server is 1 hour not a whole day?

What i mean by schedule tasks is that multicraft servers has an option where it can schedule talks like broadcast messages throughout the day. 

EDIT: Also is there something i can do that can run the stupid cron jobs without doing it with the url, can i like install cpanel or something that can run it every 1 minute or something, I just want the stupid servers to auto config instantly, i dont want it to goto pending? Is there not just a setting for this?

3 answers to this question

I'm not familiar with Multicraft's scheduling options to deduce whether it is possible to shutdown the server if no one is online. Similarly for running the server for 1 hour instead of all day. The Multicraft module for Blesta, though, does not have any options to create or modify schedules.

For cron, yes, you can have it run automatically. Setting one up through a control panel like cPanel can make this an easy process. The docs describes this briefly, and help can be found on the forums if you run into issues.