Corrupt Pdfs In Emails

vxFusion

Question

I'm having a strange problem with PDF invoices sent via email.

If I manually create an invoice the email sent to the customer with the PDF invoice attached works just fine. However, when creating a service which automatically creates and sends the invoice, the PDF invoice attached to the email is corrupt and won't open. It shows up as being 1kb or less.

I can view the PDFs in Blesta just fine, it's only a problem with invoices sent via email that were created from a service.

I have confirmed that my temp and upload directory are writable.

I appreciate any help with this bizarre problem!

1 answer to this question

Your CLI environment may be different, or your temp directory is not writable. Check Settings > System > General and make sure your temp directory is correct and writable. The default is /tmp/ but on some servers, your user may not have permission to write to /tmp/. Also check that your temp directory is not on a partition that is full.

While probably unrelated, you should also check that your uploads directory is defined in this same area in the settings and that it is correct. Also, verify that your uploads directory has the following structure:

~/uploads/

~/uploads/1/

~/uploads/system/

You may have additional directories in the "1" directory depending on which plugins you have installed.