Order Form - My Opinion

eversmile_host

Question

Hi Blesta Team,

I love Blesta :) , because of if its great features like open code,security,great community and so on.

i have few doubts in current order form flow.(maybe some others too)

From customer point of view:

AIM : I have to register a Domain with one Hosting package.

For Domain Registration:

url/plugin/order/main/preconfig/domains, Check Domain Availability -> ORDER SELECTED -> CONTINUE

Now i got two options in my cart, 1) ORDER MORE ITEMS 2) CHECKOUT.

while i click "ORDER MORE ITEMS" it's again redirected to Check Domain Availability page

(url/plugin/order/main/preconfig/domains) and it's not List my any of Hosting packages.

I have several Hosting Packages but none of them shown here.(This same feature available in whmcs.They are using drop down to select from various categories like shared hosting,dedicated,reseller and etc.,)

To achieve our aim, Customer should be checkout 2 times.1 for domain registration and second for hosting package.

to maintain different order form is must be great idea but we have to group it atleast anyone of place.so users can easily know about all of our services.

this is my personal opinion.

If i'm wrong , apologies for that, please educate me in right way.  :)

5 answers to this question

this is working fine.this is not exactly i'm looking for.

Once i booked domain,i need to select hosting package(from my various categories like small plan,big plan...etc.,)..

i guess this time you got :)

I see what you mean now, if you order a domain you don't go to select a hosting package unless you order that and then click order other items.