compositor

Question

I have successfully setup Blesta, and done the following:

- Created a Package in WHM and Blesta

- Setup PayPal standard module

- Entered Paypal Username, Password and API signature using a Sandbox account

- Created a user

- Created a recurring invoice

The invoice shows in the Clients' account but I can only Review and Confirm so is that all it is meant to do?

Cheers

4 answers to this question

Hi Michael,

By Services, I gather you mean when they are initially ordered by a person; yes I will not be manually creating client information in the long run of course.

I will have a look at cron jobs, but the part I am mainly concerned about at present is how to ensure I can get payment.

I appreciate the information you have given me, as I will need to know about that at some point.

Thanks again

3 hours ago, compositor said:

Hi Michael,

By Services, I gather you mean when they are initially ordered by a person; yes I will not be manually creating client information in the long run of course.

I will have a look at cron jobs, but the part I am mainly concerned about at present is how to ensure I can get payment.

I appreciate the information you have given me, as I will need to know about that at some point.

Thanks again

You will have to also set IPN (Instant payment notification) in pay pal,because when client pay blesta needs to know that payment is processed successfully....

In Paypal-->Profile-->Selling tools find IPN settings and set  https://yourdomain.com/blesta_directory/callback/gw/1/paypal_payments_standard

Just change value for yourdomain.com and blesta_directory

And also uncheck soundbox for live transactions

7 hours ago, Nelsa said:

You will have to also set IPN (Instant payment notification) in pay pal,because when client pay blesta needs to know that payment is processed successfully....

In Paypal-->Profile-->Selling tools find IPN settings and set  https://yourdomain.com/blesta_directory/callback/gw/1/paypal_payments_standard

Just change value for yourdomain.com and blesta_directory

And also uncheck soundbox for live transactions

Just to add Blesta doesn't need you to do that as it sends the information over to PayPal automatically but sometimes PayPal plays up and it's nice to have a backup.