COUKLegalType is required when ordering co.uk domain from Admin

technologist

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes you have trigered Identity verification,once I have similar situation for US extension...US don't validate  every registration but they do it randomly  or if you  triger it..they call it data quality verification process , do you have different names and countries for Admin/tech/registrant...As I said It happen to me only once with US extension and I have to ask user to verify his identity as registrant...make sure you are the inside their registration policy when fill data for registrant/tech/admin,openSRS has verification page that can be customized..not sure for namecheap.

Hi all, 

I'm a bit closer to solving this...When I order from the front end as a client (e.g. /order/config/index/domain-names/ )I am shown an order form that includes the Legal Type information field.

But if I go to the back end Admin interface (Client > (select client) > Add Service) I don't get the full NameCheap order form with Legal Type information field, just the domain name and nameservers fields.

What can I do to change that?

Regards,

Jeremy.