Converge payment module sending Blesta incorrect invoice ID

chriscpop

Question

Invoice # in Converge is not the same as invoice # in blesta (using internal invoice id.)

Here is the situation, we generate an invoice # 1504785 (started at 1500000), gets processed by the Converge module and charges the customer. Upon reviewing the receipt the Invoice # field says 24. Upon further inspection it coincides with the # by hovering over the invoice (View) link (...clients/viewinvoice/12/24).

Is there a configuration option I can modify either on the Converge module or what value I need to try to capture on the Converge terminal to get the correct invoice #

3 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, chriscpop said:

Invoice # in Converge is not the same as invoice # in blesta (using internal invoice id.)

Here is the situation, we generate an invoice # 1504785 (started at 1500000), gets processed by the Converge module and charges the customer. Upon reviewing the receipt the Invoice # field says 24. Upon further inspection it coincides with the # by hovering over the invoice (View) link (...clients/viewinvoice/12/24).

Is there a configuration option I can modify either on the Converge module or what value I need to try to capture on the Converge terminal to get the correct invoice #

The internal ID is required to properly apply the payment to the invoice.

19 minutes ago, chriscpop said:

Is there a way to sync the two numbers?

Yes, you can update the most recent invoices.id_value to match invoices.id (but *do not* change invoices.id). This may result in invoices with duplicate values. After this, subsequent invoices should have an invoices.id_value that increment by one unless you've set an increment value other than 1 under Settings > Company > Billing/Payment > Invoice Customization.

Also, will only stay in sync if you have 1 company. (Addon companies would compete for invoices.id)